Creating a Course from a Template
Instructors can create new SNAP courses from a pre-built course template list. In addition to robust assessments, quizzes, and other course materials, instructors have the option to add their own materials to course templates. Templates are located on the Dashboard.
1. Go to the Dashboard and click Start a New Course From a Template.
2. Click Copy next to the template course name.
3. Type the name of your course and click Continue.
4. Your course will be built. When it is ready, close the dialog box and click Reload to refresh the page.
5. To publish your course(s), click Courses in the left navigation bar. Click All Courses in the drop-down menu, then select your course name from the list. Click the Published button.