Open your browser and navigate to your school's learning management system, this is the site where you access your course assignments. Login using your existing username and password. Navigate to the course you are taking that contains SNAP content. Select the first SNAP assignment.
To activate the SNAP Content:
The first time you use SNAP you are required to enter an activation code. Enter your activation code and select Submit Code.
5) SNAP will confirm your computer is properly configured, select Close
3) Select Yes, to allow SNAP to make changes to your computer.
1) At the bottom of the webpage, select the Up arrow and then select Open.
4) Default to Launch Evergreen App, select Next.
2) Default to Standard Installation, select Next.
The SNAP Player requires Microsoft software:
.Net Version 4.6*
Microsoft Office 2016 with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
* Windows operating systems 10, 8, and 8.1 have .Net 4.6 installed, some Windows 7 systems do not. If you do not have .Net 4.6 installed, the installation program will provide a link to a Microsoft site where you can download and install it.
The Player is located here https://connect.snap2016.com/player/SNAPEvergreenSetup.exe
Use the Chrome browser to install the SNAP Player. Chrome will show the installation file at the bottom of the page.