Internet Resource: Instructor User Guide
1. Access the Internet Resource quiz site by way of the Links button on your eBook toolbar.
The Internet Resource is a web-based quiz site integrated with your Paradigm instructor eBook. It provides you with the opportunity to provide web-based quizzes to your students directly from the eBook. To use the site, take the following steps:
2. When you click the Links button and access the Links pop-up menu for a given page, if there is an Internet Resource quiz aligned to that page it will be displayed on the menu. The “Precheck” quiz link shown below is an example.
3. Upon clicking the quiz link, you are taken to the Internet Resource quiz site. If this is your first time accessing an Internet Resource site, enter your first name, last name, and email address, and then click Save.
4. Whether you are new to the Internet Resource quiz site, or accessing the quiz site for the first time for a given eBook, you will see a course creation page. Courses take about 10-20 minutes to create. You can see if your course has been delivered to you by clicking the Refresh or Reload button on your browser.
5. Once your course is created, you will see in a side menu the Enrollment Key for the new course. Email this enrollment key to your students; they will use it to enroll in your course through the eBook.
6. After your course has been created, whenever you click on any quiz link in your instructor eBook, you will be taken to the course activities page.
7. Click on a quiz name to preview the quiz. Click the Grades button to see the scores/grades your students earned taking quizzes. At the Grade book page, you can see a report of your students’ attempts by clicking the quiz name.